[Asterisk-Users] agents - queue config

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Mar 15 11:58:07 MST 2005

Hello,
you just need something very simple for the agents to be registered, like

[ed-agenti]
exten=>s,0,Answer
exten=>s,1,AgentLogIn()

You should then configure a queue and agents.conf.

A sample (and simple) queue configuration is described at

http://www.oinko.net/astrecipes/index.php?action=artikel&cat=270176&id=21&artlang=en

Hope it helps
l.

--