[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Question...help

Angel Diaz adiaz at sinergis.com
Tue Mar 15 10:34:15 MST 2005

Hi all,
     Can anybody help me on this ?
  I'm trying to use asterisk voicemail application. The thing is, when a call forward from the switch arrive to asterisk over ISDN PRI I verify if the redirecting number match one subscriber of the asterisk voicemail databases otherwise, forward this call to another voicemail platform.
My question is, how I have to forward this call to the other voicemail platform via ISDN PRI ?? (take into account I have to send the redirecting number to the other platform).

I was thinking it could be via Dial() app, but I think it will remove the redirecting number here....

This is the scenario.

Switch ----->> Asterisk Voicemail(here, chek is the user is on the database) , otherwise send the call to ---------> VMS(other).