[Asterisk-Users] Realtime config

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Tue Mar 15 11:38:38 MST 2005

Having problems getting realtime working, I'm trying to use odbc for all
of this. I've got Fedora 3 and have been fighting with odbc for a day
now. I think I got it working correctly, however I can't seem to get the
realtime portion working. In asterisk 'odbc show' shows it connected, I
see it on my (odbc) mysql server connected and all, it connects and just
idles. So, without saying too much more here's the configs:

odbcinst.ini

[mysql]
Description     = ODBC for MySQL
Driver          = /usr/lib/libmyodbc3.so
Setup           = /usr/lib/libodbcmyS.so
FileUsage       = 1

odbc.ini
---
Description = Asterisk MySQL Connection
Trace = off
TraceFile = stderr
Driver = mysql
Server = blah.blah
User = blah
Password = blah
port = 3306
database = asterisk

extconfig.conf

iaxfriends => odbc,asterisk,sip_users
sipfriends => odbc,asterisk,sip_users
sipusers => odbc,asterisk,sip_users
sippeers => odbc,asterisk,sip_users

[asterisk]
dsn => asterisk
username => dffjdg
password => blajh
pre-connect => yes

Ok, now that's out of the way. In my debug log it shows -nothing-,
besides what I can see in the console. It shows no queries or anything,
driving me nuts. I'm running asterisk 1.0.6, as head won't seem to
compile (as of this this email)..

I'm trying to test realtime via simply SIP REGISTER:

Mar 15 13:40:39 NOTICE[7905]: chan_iax2.c:3910 register_verify: No
registration for peer 'brak-test' (from blah blah)
Mar 15 13:40:39 NOTICE[7906]: chan_sip.c:7681 handle_request:
Registration from '<sip:brak-test at brak.netlogic.net>' failed for 'blah'