[Asterisk-Users] FW: AntiSpam Alert from Rusten McKenzie

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Mar 15 11:10:31 MST 2005

On Mar 15, 2005, at 19:04, dean collins wrote:

> Is there anyway we can get this shit off the asterisk list apart from
> posting their email address rusten at datawide.com here for the spambots
> to pick up?

I believe these do not go to the list, but to people who post to the
list. You cannot turn it off at the list level.

IMNSHO this approach where you make people go through hoops to get mail
to you is utterly unfriendly in nature. Those people should look at
spam filters instead of making it inconvenient for everyone to send
them mail.

jens