[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-addons OS X

Jed Stafford jeds at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 10:39:55 MST 2005

Just to be safe, I removed everything and got a fresh
copy from CVS. Again I got Asterisk to compile fine,
but the addons do not. Just to double check you got
this to compile on OS X? Here is what I get.. I did
change from static to dynamic which seems to get
things further with gcc in OS X.

cc -dynamic -Xlinker -x -o cdr_addon_mysql.so
cdr_addon_mysql.o -lmysqlclient -lz
-L/usr/local/mysql/lib -L/usr/local/lib/mysql
ld: Undefined symbols:
_main
_ast_cdr_disp2str
_ast_cdr_register