[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC - how to use different brands?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue Mar 15 08:34:38 MST 2005

Nabeel Jafferali wrote:

>>I just downloaded the new astcc and it includes now a new
>>field in the list of the cards: Brand Great!
>>How can I use it in the dialplan?
>>

>You can't use it in the dialplan, you use it when creating a card.

HOW do I use it?

I could not find anything useful with BRAND, if it just a word!!!

I would need that a user could choose between two tarriffs, ... I
thought that would be great to use Brands for that.

bye

Ronald

--
Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com    +886 (0) 939--77-55-16  or FWD 511208

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.