[Asterisk-Users] Call Center software opensource or commercia l

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Mar 15 08:30:01 MST 2005

Hello,

We use and develop the astGUIclient suite. It is Open-source(as in GPL) and
offers Inbound and Outbound call center functions with reports, ACD,
monitoring, recording and very basic IVR scripts. Complex IVR functions need
to be custom programmed within Asterisk but that is not really that hard. It
works across multiple Asterisk servers and we are using it currently at 5
locations including our main office which has over 100 agent seats.

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

There is also Aheeva- http://www.aheeva.com/ for a commercial Asterisk call
center solution that offers a ton of functionality for a price.

That's about all I know of for full Asterisk call center suites.

Let me know if you have any questions about astGUIclient.

MATT---