[Asterisk-Users] Call Queues and Transfers

Tue Mar 15 03:08:19 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 03:53 -0600, Anton Krall wrote:
> Guys.. Why is it that when a call comes to a call queue and in term gets
> assigned to an agent, if that agent tries to xfer the call using # or any
> other feature, it doesn't do anything? I just hear the "pleeps" on the phone
> but asterisk doesn't intervene with the "Transfer" prompt.
>
> Am I missing something?

Yes, all the information that would allow me to actually help you...

How about the output from the * CLI before/during/after this attempted
transfer. How about a copy of the extensions.conf (relevant portions)?
That's just for starters...

PS, oh okay, I'll give you a fish "show application queue"

Regards,
Adam

--
Adam Goryachev