[Asterisk-Users] How NuFone.Net's customer service works.

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Mon Mar 14 22:23:54 MST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, nik martin wrote:

> Matt Riddell wrote:
> >> Hmmm...I've had 2 problem with my NuFone service in the year or more
> >> I've used them.  Each time I've treated them professionally when
> >> reporting the issue and received the same treatment in return.  The
> >> issues were also resolved promptly.
> >

> > :)
> >
> > I've had no problems and hence no need for support.
> >
> I've had problems, and general usage issues, and have gotten very poor
> support, on several occaisions.

I'm always surprised by how many people claim to use NuFone.. I've tried,
on more than one occasion, to contact them both by phone and email. After
waiting on hold for a while, their phone system offered to let me leave a
message and somebody would contact me as soon as possible. I did so, but
never heard from them. Not in an hour, not the next day, not even within a
week. Never. Peculiar sales strategy, to say the least.

Greg