[Asterisk-Users] Problem Compiling Spandsp

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Mar 14 18:53:40 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 22:14 -0300, Juanjo Portela wrote:
> Yes, I do.
> I know it seems a problem of libtiff not installed, but i have
> libtiff-3.5.7 installed :(

It was asked if your had the SOURCE installed. At the least you should
have a -dev or -devel package installed for the libtiff package. We KNOW
you don't have it installed in the normal location at least because of
the last error message I left in the trimmed message below.

Everyone should remember to TRIM unnecessary portions of their email.