[Asterisk-Users] Anybody compiled ICD on Asterisk 1.0.6 release..

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 14 18:50:10 MST 2005

Anybody compiled ICD on Asterisk 1.0.6 release..>Anybody compiled ICD on
Asterisk 1.0.6 release..
your going to need to make some wrapper funcs or if defs
icd is cvs head only so it going to break on the caller id
and the flag stuff

>without Zaptel hardware on
you wont be able to use the bridge_tech=conference
in the icd_agent.conf files w/o timing srcs
you might be able to to use the rtc stuff in 2.6

ps.
if you are not a c dev I am note sure you want icd
its more building blocks to make a robust
larger scale call center routing system that allows
loadable modules to control the routing strategy

if that does not put you off find me on irc  (tclark)
if you run in to issues or want to build your own
loadable modules