[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P crackel

Ron Joffe rjoffe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 18:26:01 MST 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 16:18, Eric Wieling wrote:
> Ron Joffe wrote:
> > Hey folks
> >
> > I have a new setup with a TDM400P for a pair of analog extensions and a
> > few SIP phones. We seem to be experiencing a bunch of "Crackeling" when
> > talking between the analog and SIP extensions.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Yes.  Check the suggestions given to the other guy that posted this
> question earlier TODAY.

Sorry, I litterally Subscribed right after that post was made, and my search
didn't reveal it. I've got to use more liberal search terms.

The solution as was suggested was to determine interrupts. I disabled onboard
USB,Serial,Parallel, and then moved the card around until it found it's own
IRQ.

hmm. Wish I was back on an ISA machine where i could have just set that :)

Excellent support from the Digium help desk solved this problem

Thanks,

Ron