[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice's changes last week broke call forwarding

Paul Nuyujukian asterisk.lists at herag.com
Mon Mar 14 15:46:20 MST 2005

Like everyone else who used asterisk with broadvoice, my outgoing calls
died last week. I made the appropriate changes, and now basic incoming
and outgoing calls are working. However, I have a few call-forwarding
rules that are no longer working. It's certainly no coincidence. I can
dial to all these number directly, but the problem only appears when
there is an incoming broadvoice call, and I am try to forward that call
out to another number. The most basic scenario where the issue appears
is as follows:

call comes in on broadvoice
rings the ata in my apartment Dial(SIP/sipura)
	(no one picks up)
tries to forward to my cell, Dial(SIP/broadvoice/714#######)
	(call dies here)

Curiously, the call does ring my cell, but when I pick up there is no
audio for either party in any direction. The console shows an SIP 400
error "Bad Request-URI" followed by several 404 "Not Found" errors. The
first error that sip debug shows is the following:

Sip read:
SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 164.67.195.23:5060;received=164.67.195.23;
branch=z9hG4bK68a91703;rport=5060