[Asterisk-Users] Skype - Bandwidth

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Mar 14 13:42:00 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 17:31 -0300, César Davi Ávila do Nascimento wrote:
> Talk about skype is forbidden, but to be impolite is allowed...
> Great list!

Did you ask about skype in asterisk? Did you ask an asterisk related
question?

On both of those it was a no. So you came in here asking questions that
are not on topic for this list. It is high enough traffic as it is
without talking about something completely unrelated.

And you still haven't learned to trim your messages.