[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home

Asterisk at Home asteriskathome at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 11:49:32 MST 2005

I think Asterisk at Home will work well for what you want
to do. The GUI also allows you to edit the config
files. it just saves time it dosn't reduce the
functionality of Asterisk.

if you get the IM callbacks feature working I would be
interested. This would be a great feature to include
in Asterisk at Home