[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP 7.4

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Mon Mar 14 09:06:20 MST 2005

On Mar 14, 2005, at 5:20 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:

> For those that are interested, I was just out on the Cisco site and
> noticed that they had released firmware 7.4 as of March 11th for the
> 7940/7960 phones.

I don't see any major changes in the release notes--mostly small bug
fixes.  They fixed some DHCP and NTP problems, as well as a 802.1x
problem with some of their switches.  There were a couple SIP protocol
fixes in there too, plus a spelling fix.

In other words, if things are working for you right now, there's
probably no reason to upgrade.

Scott