[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a free SIP/IAX softphonewith IMandpresence support

Roman Zhovtulya roman at fh-offenburg.de
Mon Mar 14 08:15:22 MST 2005

That looks really much closer to wht I'm looking for, but it doesn't
seem to support SIP (at least Windows version).
When I go to add an account, it gives only ICQ, Yahoo, MSN and a couple
of others.

What I would like to have is to connect it to my Asterisk via SIP.

Is there any other way/any other client?

Thanks a lot,
Roman