[Asterisk-Users] Panasonic KX-TD1232

latre latre at unixmexico.org
Mon Mar 14 08:07:02 MST 2005

I have works Panasonic TD1232 with asterisk!

In my office have TD1232 with one expanssion!

So i have 64 extenssions, i bought a TDM04B card and connect 4
extensions of TD1232 at card.

I Configure the number 8 to give me a tone of whatever 4 lines(g1)....
and go to internet at other asterisk with other card TDM04B with
Panasonic 616, and all works!!

My dialplan its very simple.....

You must configure the Panasonic with one group circular and choose one
digit(in my case 8) for flexing number and quickdial!  <--all this is in
panasonic.

The tdm04B is configured in zapata, zaptel, sip and extenssions.

I you have problem sendme an email!