[Asterisk-Users] DS3 with Asterisk

Michael Blood Michael at Matraex.com
Mon Mar 14 08:04:13 MST 2005

I have done some research on the discussions that have occured on this
list about DS3s with Asterisk.
It seems to be dead and I have not found any active work on the project.

I know that a full DS3 may have some technical limitations with why they
may not work with Asterisk but I am interested in utilizing a "partial"
DS3.
Is there anyone utilizing DS3s out there with asterisk at all and if so
how are you implementing it? (Splitting? Custom Drivers? Etc..)

Has anybody attempted/failed/succeeded to make a DS3 to asterisk work?

Michael