[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk security problem: authorized SIP users can fake any callerid!

Duane duane at e164.org
Mon Mar 14 08:03:54 MST 2005

On Mon, March 14, 2005 17:06, Andres said:

> You might want to try the steps provided above yourself Peter.  Because
> even if we have a context that leads to never never land at the top of
> sip.conf, I am still able to make free calls.  A "sip debug" clearly

Welcome to the wonderful world of stateless UDP connections...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."