[Asterisk-Users] Mitel working together with Asterisk??

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Mon Mar 14 03:10:07 MST 2005

> I am looking at the possibility integrating Asterisk with our
> current Mitel 200sx. If this is possible what physical connection
> is made between the Mitel box and * box? Then can a user choose
> if a call is go out VoIP or not?
I'm more familiar with the SX2000 family rather than the 200 series, but
what you want to do IS possible. You could connect with a T1 between the
Mitel and an Asterisk box.. or even with some FXO/FXS ports if you didn't
want such a large scale implementation.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you want to discuss further.

Cheers
Paul