R: [Asterisk-Users] Voicemail SMS Alert - Possible?

Julius Kidubuka juki at one2net.co.ug
Mon Mar 14 03:01:34 MST 2005

We do have that service here using yourcellphoneno at yourprovider.co.ug. The
way it works is that I can do mail2sms and sms2mail.

What I would like to do is to have my * box send an sms to a cellphone,
that is, to say 0485578569 at it.co.ug where 0485.. is my cellphone number
and it.co.ug my sms provider/domain. This sms should be sent as soon as I
get a voicemail message in my mail inbox. A kind of sms e-mail alert
service.

Hope this is much clearer.

Otherwise thanks for all the contributions so far. Still waiting for more...

Rgds,
Julius.