[Asterisk-Users] Location of Voice e-mail Code???

Julius Kidubuka juki at one2net.co.ug
Mon Mar 14 01:07:49 MST 2005

I need to be able to send an sms alert to one's mobile/cell phone. For
instance, when I receive a voicemail message in my inbox, I also want to
be able to get a message on my cell phone alerting me of this e-mail. How
possible is this? And if it is, what do I need to do to get the service up
and running?

Ideas are most welcome.

Thanks,

Julius.