[Asterisk-Users] Text Messaging or AIM

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sun Mar 13 15:13:04 MST 2005

I already have this workling for remote linux admin. For example, each linux
box has it MSN user and I have them on ly MSN list. So if I need to reset a
server, I just send an IM via MSN to the user with the keyword reboot and
the server runs the command.

If you need any help on setting this up, let me know.

Anton Krall