[Asterisk-Users] Advanced conference features, meetme2?

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sun Mar 13 14:51:19 MST 2005

Taking yourself off mute is one of the more important requirements for
broadcast conferences.

I probably dial in to about 3 conference calls a week (using commercial
services) where the default is everyone in the call is on mute and then
you press star to talk - some automatically take you off or some flag it
with the organizer to take you off mute.

I'm prepared to pay a $25 bounty for this feature and automatically
recorded conference calls feature.

Cheers,
Dean