[Asterisk-Users] Re: possible bug in chan_capi concerning context handling - SOLVED

Dimitris Kounalakis dcoun at medsite.info
Sun Mar 13 13:21:42 MST 2005

Hello Stefan,
Thank you for response. it helped me to solve it.
The statement order was the problem here.
I checked the source and I found that chan_capi separes config for
different capi controllers with
the directive "devices". So the "devices" must be the last directive for
each controller.
After having "devices" in the last line, everything was ok.
Thank you for your time,
Dimitris

Stefan Tichy wrote:
Hello,

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 12:21:42PM +0200, Dimitris Kounalakis wrote:
>/ I am trying to configure asterisk 1.0.7pre to get incoming calls from an
/>/ ISDN line using an AVM fritz PCI 2.0 with Chan_capi 0.3.5. My
problem is
/>/ that the context is not recognised in the /etc/asterisk/capi.conf
/
Is this problem specific to asterisk 1.0.7pre?

The statement order in /etc/asterisk/capi.conf may be relevant.
Could you send the complete section of capi.conf.

--
My e-mail address has changed.
Please use the dcoun at medsite.info or dcoun at geniki-iatriki.gr
Η e-mail διευθυνση μου άλλαξε.