[Asterisk-Users] sip.conf entry precedence

Pepe Aracil pepe at diselpro.com
Sun Mar 13 13:07:06 MST 2005

Hello. I'm new in the list and sorry for my poor english :)

I have this two entrys in the sip.conf file, one for incoming calls (vtele_in)
an the other for the outgoing calls (vtele_out)

-- piece of sip.conf ---
; entry for incoming calls
[vtele_in]
type=user
context=sip-in
host=voztele.com
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

;Entry for outgoing calls
[vtele_out]
type=peer
username=34xxxxxxxx
fromuser=34xxxxxxxx
secret=xxxxx
context=diselpro
host=voztele.com
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

-----

The host is the same for incoming and outgoing calls (vtele.com).

I have a problem when i get an incoming call, because asterisk matchs the
incoming call with [vtele_out], if y comment the entry "host=voztele.com" in
[vtele_out ] then asterisk matchs the incoming call with [vtele_in].

Why [vtele_out] gets more precedence than [vtele_in] at incoming calls?

I only can get outgoing or incoming calls  work well, but not both.
How can i solve this problem?

My asterisk version is 1.0.5

Thnx.