[Asterisk-Users] possible bug in chan_capi concerning context handling

Dimitris Kounalakis dcoun at medsite.info
Sun Mar 13 12:49:52 MST 2005

Hello *Martijn,
Thank you for your response.
*That was my opinion too, it looses the context due to a bug, and can anyone confirm it also?
But I have no output from the command "Show channels", and it happens so quickly that it is impossible to issue the command before falling to the default context.
In the logs, I can see that the channel exists like CAPI[contr1/2810211694]/0  but this is druring call only.
Any other way to debug it more (or to solve it)?

My /etc/asterisk/capi.conf is:
[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8

[interfaces]
controller=1
msn=2810111694
incomingmsn=*
devices=2
softdtmf=1
callgroup=1
context=isdn

*Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
*On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 06:44:52PM +0200, Dimitris Kounalakis wrote:
>/ Thank you for your response Marco.
/>/
/>/ I do. The problem is that all incomings calls from ISDN are handled by the
/>/ default "s" extension in the context [default] and not by an "s" extension
/>/ in the context [isdn] or by the msm numbers as extensions in the context
/>/ [isdn].
/
Looking at the line here:

>/ />/  == Starting CAPI[contr1/2810111694]/3 at ,2810111694,1 failed so
/>/ />/ falling back to exten 's'
/
It looks like the context is blank. What does the show command in
asterisk show the context as being (paste output please).
--
Martijn van Oosterhout
Ecomtel Pty Ltd