[Asterisk-Users] Edit MGCP response

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Sun Mar 13 12:17:12 MST 2005

I've been using asterisk MGCP for a good year now, and to do what you are
asking, would require
hacking the source.  It would be nice to be able to edit the mgcp.conf to
send or not send specific parameters, but right now, it is not available.

But a better question is why?  I have used several MGCP devices with
asterisk and the AUEP works just fine.
You should be able to audit a wildcard or and endpoint without any trouble.

Duane Cox