[Asterisk-Users] Problem with ability to dial out when a channel is used from an external equipment in a point to multi point configuration

desoft at freemail.gr desoft at freemail.gr
Sat Mar 12 17:47:49 MST 2005

I have grouped two capi controllers using * as the outgoing msn.
when the first two channels are busy normally and I try to use a third channel the channels from the second controller are used.
But when a channel is occupied by the capisuite fax and we need a third channel asterisk responds with "every one is busy congested at this time".
I think the same behavious would have happened if an external equipment was using the isdn channel in a point to multi point configuration.
The same behavious happens when I unplug the cable from the ISDN controller 1.
This means that when one ISDN line from the group of 4 lines isn't working then the pbx is unable to dial out.
Who is going to fix it ?

The version I use is CVS-HEAD-08/13/04-12:00:00-BRI-stuffed-0.1.0-RC4a