[Asterisk-Users] Looking for an Asterisk Expert/Partner for project

lonnie at outstep.com lonnie at outstep.com
Sat Mar 12 09:03:49 MST 2005

Hello All,

How are you all doing today? Good I hope.

Well, I have been learning a lot about Asterisk and must say that it is
GREAT!!!!

I have been able to configure and compile various ideas that I have been
working on in my test Asterisk PBX and everything worked just fine.

The reason for this email to the list is because I have now learned that
in order to complete the project that I want to get up and running, will
require more time and experience that I can devote to the project at one
time.

There is much configuring and setup that still needs to be done.

I would like to field the question to the list to see if there is anyone
or "small" comapny possibly interested in partnering with me on this
project?

If so then we can discuss the finer points of the partnership in more
detail if you would contact me offline from the list.

I know that everyone is extremely busy with their own projects and company
goals but I just thought that I would ask anyway to try and get an idea.

Have a great day,
Lonnie