[Asterisk-Users] EADS6550 and asterisk - echo on PSTN call

administrator tootai admin at tootai.net
Sat Mar 12 08:47:11 MST 2005

Rich Adamson a écrit :

>>>You didn't mention what country your in; if you outside the US, be sure
>>>to config the TDM-fxo card for your country (eg, line impedance).
>>>

>>France.
>>

>>>You mention echocancel=32, etc, did you try echotraining=800?
>>>

>>Yes. It create a second echo :-(
>>

>>>For my TDM-fxo in the US, using the following on each channel works fine:
>>>
>>>echotraining=800
>>>echocancel=yes
>>>echocancelwhenbridged=yes
>>>rxgain=5.0
>>>txgain=0.0
>>>

>>Do you have this setup with the standard zconfig.h (MARK2)?
>>

>I might have missed some of your earlier posts relative to this; just
>catching up on over 500 emails from this list.
>
>I've not had to configure a TDM for non-US support, but I know
>for an absolute fact (based on 20 years of detailed telephony
>engineering experience) that you have to config the TDM card for
>line impedance, etc, for your country. If you've not done that,
>start there. (Think that's an optional parameter when loading
>the drivers.)
>
>I update asterisk from cvs-head about every two weeks or so, and
>always stick with default values (including zconfig.h). So, yes
>I'm using the default echo cancellation, etc.
>
>There has not been very many changes associated the the zaptel
>source code and the TDM-fxo drivers. Certainly not necessary to
>use the latest cvs-head at all; anything from the last few months
>should work.

My /etc/zaptel.conf is adapted to country:

loadzone=fr
defaultzone=fr

Asterisk stable 1.0.5.

If you're telling that I have to pass parameters to module when loading,
I checked with modinfo wctdm (at office I have head version) and options
I have are those:

[root at dual asterisk]# /sbin/modinfo -p wctdm
debug int
loopcurrent int
robust int
_opermode int
opermode string
timingonly int
lowpower int
boostringer int
fxshonormode int
battdebounce int
battthresh int
alawoverride int

Pardon my ignorance but no one of them remaind me to impedance. And for
what I saw earlier in the source file, those informations could be
updated with the value of the zaptel.conf file.

Thanks for your help
--
Daniel