[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2100 and Asterisk one-way audio

Carlos Navarro navarrocarlos at uolsinectis.com.ar
Sat Mar 12 07:10:49 MST 2005

Hello People,

I have a Sipura SPA-2100 with default configuration and the last software
upgrade, and a * from Debian Sarge with the simple configuration:

[general]

port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0

[103]
username=103
type=friend
secret=qaz123wsx
qualify=no
port=5060
nat=yes
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no
callerid="XXXXXXXXXXXXX" <103>
allow=all

I have the normal codecs (Debian Installation).

The Sipura was registered OK, I make a call, I listen but the other site cannot.
I can call, with the Sipura, direct to other SIP Phone without problem.
I change the Sipura SPA-2100 with a Sipura SPA-1000 in the same peer and it work
fine.

It is the same problem in other Sipura SPA-841.

Do you have any clue about it?

Thank in advance

Charlie