[Asterisk-Users] Panasonic TDA200 E1 -> E100P negotiation issues

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Fri Mar 11 23:51:46 MST 2005

>Asterisk does not see anything coming in on the D channel. What does
zttool say about the state of the link?

zttool shows the card exists, the following information shows when
select the card

Main Screen - Alarms Ok / Span Digium Wildcard E100P E1/PRA Card 0

Current Alarms: No Alarms
Sync Source: Internally clocked
IRQ Misses: 48
Bipolar Viol: 0
Tx/Rx Levels: 0/0
Total/Conf/ActL 31/31/0

Then a whole lot of numbers in a row with columns of TxA TxB etc with
dashes covering all lines.

[root at redhat root]# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:  101341836          XT-PIC  timer
  1:        526          XT-PIC  i8042
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  3:   15425613          XT-PIC  eth0
  5:  101742446          XT-PIC  t1xxp
  7:   18724522          XT-PIC  eth1
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:          0          XT-PIC  acpi
 11:     393426          XT-PIC  3ware Storage Controller, ohci1394
 12:         85          XT-PIC  i8042
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

>As I said before, if the card is an isdn card you need to use ccs
signalling.
>Cas signalling is unusual, but possible, over an E1. Can you find out
the model
>number of the E1 card in the Panasonic pbx?

When I use cas signalling on the * server the E1 card on the TDA shows a
green sync light, when on ccs it show sync error.

Ok there was a long string of numbers on the E1 card starting right to
left at the top of the card....

E1 PRI23 PRI30 PSUP1431ZB KX-TDA0187/0188/0290/0290CE

I believe the model number is a KX-TDA0290 or the 0290CE, as the 0187 is
a T1 Trunk card but we don't have T1 in australia it is E1.

I hope this is the answer to your questions sir, or did I create more?

James