[Asterisk-Users] Re: Incoming echo cancel

Jon Bebeau jbebeau at 1nettw.net
Fri Mar 11 14:32:01 MST 2005

I'm having echo too - ISDN-PRI using a Sangoma card to the PSTN.  My SIP
outgoing calls have an echo about 80% of the time, but only on a local T1.
It only an echo to the SIP caller; the called party never hears the echo.  I
have a second T1-PRI (port 2 of the same card) to a long distance carrier
with no echo problem, ever.  Played around with all the echo stuff, you
identified below.  Seems there is much ambiguity on the guidance as much of
the echo suggestions apply only to analog lines.  It's unclear how there can
be an echo on a T1-PRI (digital) anyway.

Jon