[Asterisk-Users] Errors using Asterisk as Sip Client behind SER !!!

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Fri Mar 11 14:00:44 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

	I'm having some errors using Asterisk for incoming/outgoing calls. I have SER working with mysql without problems, all my internal users autenticate at SER and then if any number begins with a "1", Ser forwards the call to asterisk. Asterisk takes the forward and act as a Sip Client to make the call. I need to do that because My VoIP numbers are at Go2call, and I need asterisk to authenticate at go2call server to take line signal, to complete incoming/outgoing calls. At this moment none of them are working. When I try to dial number 13125899691 I receive the following Error:

.
.
.
Looking for 13125899691 in OUTGOING
Reliably Transmitting (no NAT):
SIP/2.0 404 Not Found
.
.
.

	I followed the tutorial at the following sites:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+extensions.conf
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+sip.conf
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+SIP+channels
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+introduction

	Has anybody have this Scenario, that could give me a hand ? It's really starting to piss me off ...

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards.

--
Felipe Martins