[Asterisk-Users] Realtime does not work yet, ...

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Mar 11 14:00:47 MST 2005

Here is a perfect example of a lack of user->developer communication. If
developers don't hear your problems then we can't fix them.

Did you post a bug report? Did you ask for support in -users? IRC? Aparently
not cause your problem could have been fixed.

Seems like a very Microsoft-like attitude: If it don't work, don't bother to
fix it, just go back to what did work.

Which res_config_* where you using? What did the debug say? What did the
backtrace say?

-Matthew