[Asterisk-Users] SIP -> NAT -> *

Carlos A. Fonseca caf at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 11 14:14:08 MST 2005

Hi,

I have an Asterisk Server with a Public IP (No NAT) and I'm trying to
register an adapter SIPURA 2000 behind a NAT Linksys Router WRT54G, but It
has been impossible.

Into the SIPURA Port #1 I have a Termination with MutualPhone and it works
perfect.  Into the SIPURA Port 2 I have connection to Asterisk Server but I
can't reach it.  The configuration on both ports is the same.  For this
reason I'm sure that the problem must be into de SIP.CONF, but I don't know
what is the exactly configuration to SIP's behind of NAT.  I tried with
NAT=YES and QUALIFY=YES but it doesn't work.!!!

Thank you for your advices.

CARLOS F