[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B lock up

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Fri Mar 11 13:36:58 MST 2005

As far as I can tell, the main kernel configuration issue is to make sure
APIC and IO-APIC support is turned on, if your system supports it.  (All SMP
motherboards do, and many single-processor ones do as well.)  This seems to
give access to 32 interrupts instead of 16, minimizing interrupt sharing.