[Asterisk-Users] FC3 Dual Xeon Zaptel PANIC

Dan Davis DanWDavis at ij.net
Fri Mar 11 12:51:22 MST 2005

Here is the specifics on the panic: (this hardware config ran fine on RH9)

TE410P: Launching card: 0
TE410P: Setting up global serial parameters
Uhhum. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips
Kernel panic - not syncing: Halting

Badness in smp_call_function at arch/i386/kernel/smp.c: 519
blah
blah
blah