[Asterisk-Users] Sip show registry returning nothing

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Mar 11 12:48:49 MST 2005

All my SIP phones are still working and all my dialing is still working,
so I did not think it relevent.

Sip reload...
asterisk1*CLI> sip reload
 Reloading SIP
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/sip.conf': Found
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/sip_nat.conf': Found
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/sip_additional.conf': Found
asterisk1*CLI> sip show registry
Host                            Username       Refresh State
asterisk1*CLI>

Files are there...

Verified that the extensions are correct.  They are...

Now I just have to figure out how I can get calls (and they are all
routing correctly) yet not show a registered entry.
Bizarre

Thanks!