[Asterisk-Users] diffrent area codes for diffrent phones in dialplan

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:14:20 MST 2005

Create a different context for each phone. When including the PSTN
extensions in the contexts, for each phones context include a
different local context.

Example:
Phone A, Area code 212, context = phonea
Phone B, Area code 718, context = phoneb
Phone C, Area code 347, context = phonec

extensions.conf:
[phonea]
;put and include whatever you want here.
exten => NXXXXXX,1,Dial(Device here,1212${EXTEN},options here)

[phoneb]
;put and include whatever you want here.
exten => NXXXXXX,1,Dial(Deveice here,1718${EXTEN},optionshere)

[phonec]
;put and include whatever you want here.
exten => NXXXXXX,1,Dial(Device here, 1347${EXTEN},optionshere)

Hope this helps