[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Multiple "lines" {Scanned}

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Fri Mar 11 11:07:07 MST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, David Shaw wrote:

> I also have multiple line with Broadvoice. I would like to have each
> incoming line ring a different extension and configure an internal user
> to use his or her own broadvoice line..

For dialing out, Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@broadvoiceX) should send it through
account X.

For incoming, try setting each account to use the same context (sip.conf).
Then append /exten-no to the register strings ( /111, /112, whatever).
When a call comes in, it should start in extensions.conf in the context
you specified at the extension after the /, rather than at the default s
extension. That should make it easy enough to craft a dialplan which
routes calls based on which account/number they arrived through.

Greg