[Asterisk-Users] Realtime does not work yet, ...

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Mar 11 10:48:48 MST 2005

Matthew Boehm wrote:

>Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work for
>everyone else.

If I would believe that, I would not bother with it anymore ;-)

>1. Do you have a record in your database for user 621?

I put the record into the database and I can see the record with phpMyAdmin.

>2. Run the query inside MySQL cli. How many rows where returned? If none,
>then its your fault it failed.

How do I do that inside of CLI?

>3. You have set the VM context for 621 to be "other" but it seems that 'you'
>created the directory (in the wrong place i might add) as opposed to letting
>VM create it for you.

I used the script in ../contrib/scripts/addmailbox  and it works fine,
just in debug it mentions it is in the wrong directory.

bye

Ronald