[Asterisk-Users] Is it an AGI bug in 1.06? IAX Calls going to wrong extension with AGI.

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Fri Mar 11 10:26:56 MST 2005

I am using PBXware for configuring users and extensions.
Pbxware uses Internal script called init.sh to process the calls
based on its own version of extensions.conf defined in the GUI.

I have IAX2 Extensions 56 and 101 and SIP extensions 50 and 51.

I have used IAX2 extension 101 and dialed SIP Extension 51

But the PBXWare's Init.sh  AGI command identifies the DNIS
as another IAX Extension - extension 56, instead of SIP Extension 51
and sends the call there.

I tried the same with Extension 50 and the result is the same?
is this an AGI Bug or a bug in the GUI Software.

Has anyone tried this before and had such problem?

VAR:  agi_request: init.sh                                        ;(
Init.sh is sent from PBXware)
VAR:  agi_channel: IAX2/101 at 101/2 <mailto:IAX2/101 at 101/2>
VAR:  agi_language: en
VAR:  agi_type: IAX2
VAR:  agi_uniqueid: asterisk-28947-1110463619.0
VAR:  agi_callerid: Seshu Kanuri <101>
VAR:  agi_dnid: 56                                                ;
Actual number dialed was 51
VAR:  agi_rdnis: unknown
VAR:  agi_context: default
VAR:  agi_extension: 56
VAR:  agi_priority: 1
VAR:  agi_enhanced: 0.0
VAR:  agi_accountcode:
   Detected protocol 'iax2' ...  200 result=1
   Detected caller '101' ...  200 result=1
   Set limit - 24  200 result=1
   Limit not exceeded (1 < 24) for localextensions  200 result=1
   Set limit - 2  200 result=1
   Limit not exceeded (1 < 2) for 101_out  200 result=1
   Detecting destination for '56' ...  200 result=1
   Found Destination localextensions (range 56 - 56)  200 result=1
   Setting destination 'localextensions' ...  200 result=1
   This is local extension, skipping Time Based Dialing/miniLCR ...  200
result=1
   Set limit - 24  200 result=1
   Limit not exceeded (2 < 24) for localextensions  200 result=1
   Detecting Vertical Services ...  200 result=1
   Set limit - 2  200 result=1
   Limit not exceeded (1 < 2) for 56_in  200 result=1
   Checking for channel IAX2/56/56 ...  200 result=1
APP:  exec ChanIsAvail IAX2/56/56  200 result=-1
   Channel is not available ...  200 result=1
   Dialing Voicemail 56 ...  200 result=1
APP:  exec Voicemail u56  200 result=-1
APP:  answer  200 result=0
   Playing macro 'vm-goodbye' ...  200 result=1
APP:  stream file vm-goodbye  200 result=-1 endpos=6880

Any clues or pointers?

Seshu

  _____