[Asterisk-Users] Phone suggestions

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Fri Mar 11 08:57:14 MST 2005

Polycom SIP300 works good with all the features except the echo
cancellation.  It says in the manual it has an echo can, but other
sources say otherwise.

Not to advertise, but voipsupply.com lists their sip phones by price and
might make your search a little easier.

I am not affiliated with the above site, but just used it for
reference.  Sorry if I am breaking the rules.