[Asterisk-Users] Application SetVarCDR

William M. Sandiford wsandiford at DURHAMTELECOM.com
Fri Mar 11 08:20:13 MST 2005

Makes sense....especially since I used _X. to jump to s...(duh...slaps self in forehead)...do you get the correct dst field in your CDR's?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Boehm [mailto:mboehm at cytelcom.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 9:43 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Application SetVarCDR

I know this isn't the best way but I stopped using 's' and I use _X. on everything now. It is really stupid to say "That person dialed the number 's'" or "That phone call's final destination was 's'". That doesn't help anything; debugging nor billing.

My $0.02
Matthew

"http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/2005-February/005337.html"ht