[Asterisk-Users] Am i right by Asterisk?

Stefan Stolz s.mail at gmx.at
Fri Mar 11 07:32:38 MST 2005

Hello,
i tryed to read the Wiki, but i am not sure if i am right with Asterisk.
Until now i made my phone calls with ant-phone over my ISDN Fritz Card. Now i
tryed to search a way to phone from other computers in the internal net over
the Fritz Card on the Server. Someone told me Asterisk can do this.
I read in the Wiki that Asterisk is in special for Voip, but it looked like
that it can also make ISDN calls.
Can Asterisk do this? What do i need to phone with Asterisk over ISDN into the
phone net? Or where can i read about this things? I think all i need stands
in the Wiki, but it was to much for me to find the right thing out for me...
I think i need ISDN4Linux, because ant-phone used this and it worked. I read
that i need a special Plugin for this because Asterisk per default cant do
this?
Can you help me to get order in my confusion? ;-)
Thank you very much!
--
Grüsse
Stolzi