[Asterisk-Users] how do i get rid of this blasted echo !!!

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Fri Mar 11 06:56:59 MST 2005

I've added MMX and it didn't help.  I also did the
CFLAGS+=-march=pentium4 with no help there either.  The more I search,
the more I found and I'm down to disabling any hardware not used in the
box such as USB and recompiling the kernel with a fresh copy from
kernel.org.  It seems there were a lot of problems solved when 2.6.9
came out.

If I ever get mine fixed, I will try to post everything I did.