[Asterisk-Users] Unable to create Zap channel when dialing using a bri cellular gateway

Niksa Baldun niksa.baldun at lumiss.hr
Fri Mar 11 06:01:05 MST 2005

Obviously, your ISDN gateway is misconfigured somehow. I would suggest
that you configure the gateway to dial some extension on your * box and
see if incoming calls work. If they don't, then there is a problem with
configuration of gateway's ISDN interface. If incoming calls work, then
it is possible that the gateway is rejecting outgoing calls based on
number called (I had that problem once), or perhaps you just forgot to
pay the bill to your mobile operator :)).

Niksa